Friday, April 30, 2010

One Year Anniversary and My Best Friends Wedding!!

Last weekend was AMAZING!!! Nate and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been a whole year already! Nate has been such a great husband and has never stopped treating me like a queen. He is so patient and sweet to me. I can't believe how lucky I am to have married the most perfect guy out there.

We were married on April 24th, 2009. It just so happens that my best friend Addie decided to get married on April 24th 2010. :) So... our anniversary weekend was spent with her and her wedding.

I did however wake up to the cutest breakfast in bed and flowers Saturday morning. It was so sweet. Saturday morning was pretty much the only time we would have to spend together for the day, so we tried to make it last as long as we could.

We went to Rodizio Grill Friday night for her rehersal dinner and then spent Saturday with her. The wedding ceremony at the temple was so sweet. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and couldnt have been more perfect. It was really cool to be at the same temple on the same day that we were married. It was a perfect way to remember our wedding day.







The new bride and groom! They are so freakin cute and so in love!





The wedding reception was so much fun! My other best friend Jessica and I were Addie's bridesmaids. We had alot of fun hanging out and eating all the brownies and ice cream they were serving! ha ha.


After it was all said and done, the wedding day was perfect. I'm so happy for Addie and for finding Sam and getting married in the temple. I've never seen her so happy before. Love you long time Ad!

P.S. I gave Nate a surprise trip for our anniversary so we can really celebrate! We leave May 10th. SO EXCITED!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! By the way...I don't think I told you this before but, I know your Best Friend Jessica! Her in law's (Chad's parents, Mike and Donna Anderson) have been best friends with my parents for my whole life. I pretty much grew up with his family, they were like brothers to me. ALSO, Jessica is cousins with my cousins (on two different sides, so we aren't related or anything). Sorry, that's probably really confusing, it's hard to explain in writing. Anyway, small world huh?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary girlie! Where are you going on your trip?? I'm jealous...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i just found your blog address on your facebook page...I LOVE your hair!! It is super super cute! I am glad you are loving married life so much :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete