Saturday, April 10, 2010

~Happy Birthday Baby!!~

The Big 24!!!

This whole entire week has been Nate's birthday! It's been so much fun to celebrate with everyone on different days. Last friday, April 2nd was his actual birthday. He had to work :( so I got to go and have lunch with him. When he got home from work, I had a fun date night planned. First of all, I decorated the house for his big day. It was quite fun for me to do actually. I think I enjoyed it more than he did :)

He then chose to go to Red Robin... YUM for his birthday dinner. It was SO good! We love that place!
Then after dinner I took him to a surprise! It was something that he has always wanted to do. We went PAINTBALLING!! It was a blast! I don't recommend wearing tight jeans though... OUCH! But it was still so much fun!

When we got home, we got into our sweats, watched a movie and then opened presents and had cake and ice cream.









It was such a fun day to spend together. Throughout the week we had a birthday dinner at his parents house, then at my parents house. My grandparents took him out to dinner last night and tonight we went out with all of his friends to dinner and poker night. The week is officially over... Until next year sweetheart! Hope you had a great birthday! You deserve every bit of it. I love you with all my heart. MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle! I didn't know you had a blog and I am very glad I found it! Looks like you guys are having fun you cute newlyweds :) We really should hang out soon!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete