Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Johnson Family

Hey everyone! So I finally caved and decided to blog. It just looked like so much fun! I'm VERY new at this and would love any fun ideas/creative tips :)

A little background on our family... My husband Nate and I both graduated from Hillcrest High School. We knew "of" eachother because of mutual friends, but never really talked or hung out together. A few nights before he left on his mission, he over heard me saying that I didn't know how to drive a stick shift car so he offered to teach me. We went on a good drive, stopped at a park and talked for hours. He even took me up the canyon for a fun drive. After that night, I didn't see him until he got home from his mission.


We "re-met" at a stoplight in April of 2008 and since that night I told myself I wouldn't let him out of my sight. We were engaged September 2008 (at the same stoplight)

We were then married on April 24, 2009 on our one year anniversary.

I still can not believe we've been married for almost a year! Time flys when you're having fun!
We were fortunate enough to buy a house in Draper and love it here! We bought our sweet puppy Roxy (not so much a puppy anymore though).

She's been a sweetheart and so much fun to have around the house.
We love every minute of life and couldn't be a happier family!

5 comments:

  1. I am the first person to comment, yay! Cute blog, cute family, and welcome to blogging. It definately is fun, and a great way to keep track of all your memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get over how cute you two are. OH I LOVE THE JOHNSONS! I MISS YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! Its so fun to do and you can even make books of what you've written- no need for a journal! If you're at all interested in viewing ours, send me your email on facebook or something and Ill send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. Does Roxy shed much? David and I want a dog but are not sure yet on what breed we want. You still working at IHC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aly, yeah Roxy sheds but we keep her inside most the time. Rumor has it that if they are more of an out door dog then they don't shed very much... but I don't know. And yes I'm still working at Primary Children's. I'm in the PICU. I run into your sister every once in awhile upstairs in ICS. Are you working for IHC??

    ReplyDelete