Friday, February 10, 2012

Superbowl

Throughout the NFL season, my grandparents, "Mum & Papa" host Monday Night Football at their house every Monday.  I look forward to those mondays more than any other day of the week.  They provide salad, ice cream, "booze" (Mountain Dew) and all the munchies you could imagine.  We have done this as a family for years and years.  Last year, my sweet husband decided to make them a football trophy with a plaque nominating them the "MVP"s for the 2010 season.  It was the sweetest thing.  He has decided to continue the awards and did one on Sunday for the Superbowl.  This year he cut a football in half and made one a salad bowl and one a ice cream bowl.



He made a little stand for the footballs too.


Nate has everyone in my family sign the football.
 



Nate giving the speech



The Superbowl MVP's. Sweet Mum and Papa



 



My dad got a trophy for being the best pizza man.  He provides pizza for us all every Monday night. Such a sweet guy :) 


I really have such an amazing husband.  He has the sweetest heart and loves my family so much. Can't wait for the new football year to come and enjoy us some MNF again!


No comments:

Post a Comment