Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Families are FOREVER

I am so grateful for my eternal family. I love them with all of my heart. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better family.

I love my brothers so much. Even though they are both younger than me, I look up to them SO MUCH. They both are such great examples to me. Some say they feel bad for me that I don't have any sisters... I'm not! I wouldn't change my family of only brothers for anything.

 I am truely blessed to have found my soul mate. I love my husband Nate more than I can express. We have only been married 1 year and a half, but we have been through SO much together. He is my rock. The person who always puts a smile on my face. My eternal companion. My BEST friend.  I love you Nate, you mean the world to me.

And last, but not least, my AMAZING parents. I honestly do not know what I would do without them. They raised me exactly like I want to raise my kids. They have been the picture perfect parents. Never fought, always loved eachother and always showed their love for their kids.  I have been so blessed. I love my family.
And a last little thanks to my awesome Uncle Dave for taking these family pictures. Thank you for taking time away from your family to do this for us :) You're the best.

2 comments:

  1. You guys have such a cute and loving family! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! Youre family is out of a magazine, really. And I love love love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete